The Guy’s and St Thomas’ Innovation and Commercial Research team manages commercial requests for:
- clinical consultancy
- clinical and contract research services
- laboratory analysis such as genomics, proteomics and pathology services
- cell and pharmaceutical manufacturing
- simulation centre training
- MRI device testing and compatability services
- performance assessment of new devices, diagnostics and healthcare products
- reference centre activities
- access to state-of-the-art facilities and specialist support staff.
We facilitate industry access to Guy’s and St Thomas’ internationally renowned clinical, academic and research staff, through organising clinical consultancy work for advisory boards, clinical trial protocols and providing specialist insights.
No one understands the needs of healthcare professionals better than healthcare professionals themselves. Therefore, we provide industry with access to our world-leading expertise, facilities and services across numerous clinical disciplines and clinical themes.
Please contact us to find out more about commercial research services at Guy’s and St Thomas’.