UK healthcare consulting
Here at Guy's and St Thomas' Consulting we work collaboratively with UK clients to deliver results that tackle the challenges being faced and we ensure that necessary skills and knowledge are transferred throughout our consulting engagement in order to enable long-term sustainability.
This approach is built on a detailed understanding of the UK health and social care landscape; we understand what healthcare leaders are trying to achieve across provider, commissioner, regulatory and policy maker organisations.
Examples of consultancy projects recently undertaken include:
- Analysis, advice and assistance to improve whole organisation performance;
- Dental hospital review of clinical governance and patient safety;
- Health economy care pathway redesign;
- Medical equipment advice and support;
- Board-level assistance, support and advice;
- Sickness absence management; and
- Procurement advisory services.