Guy’s and St Thomas’ commercial services team is one of the largest and most experienced teams of its kind in the UK. The team has a broad portfolio and explore commercial opportunities across a range of areas.
- Educational partnerships and events – delivering education and training to healthcare professionals.
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ Consulting – providing high quality advisory services delivered by frontline clinicians and subject matter experts.
- Innovation and commercial research – providing expertise to commercialise inventions and innovations from Guy’s and St Thomas’ staff.
- International partnerships – working with international organisations to design and deliver bespoke healthcare solutions. We are a founding member of the newly formed UK International Healthcare Management Association (UKIHMA).
- UK partnerships – working with clinical teams and commissioners to transform patient pathways and whole systems of care, the team actively seek to partner with industry to create innovative and patient-focussed solutions.
Our approach is rooted in developing sustainable commercial solutions which enable profits to be used by the Trust to enhance the development of clinical services.
Guy's and St Thomas' is one of the oldest hospitals in the world with an excellent national and international reputation and unrivalled experience.
Guy's and St Thomas' is a leading tertiary and quarternary centre offering a complete range of specialties with access to world class facilities.