Quality occupational health services from the NHS
Guys and St Thomas’ NHS Trust has a strong track record for clinical excellence, teaching, research and financial management. The ‘Fit for the Future’ programme aims to further improve our efficiency without compromising quality and safety. The Trust’s reputation for safe, high quality care is amongst the best in the UK and patients and clients are at the heart of everything we do.
The OH Service was awarded national accreditation to the Safe Effective Quality Occupational Health Service (SEQOHS) scheme since June 2011 and received excellent feedback following reaccreditation in July 2017.
We are committed to continually improving the quality of services we offer by:
- adherence to professional bodies, such as GMC and NMC
- robust audit of our clinical systems and processes
- peer review and educational programmes for all our staff
- continuous monitoring of policies and procedures
- compliance with relevant legislation such as GDPR, Data Protection Act (2018) and the Equality Act 2010
- rigorous, integral audit programme.
Creating the evidence base
The Trust OHS is proud to be leading the national research agenda. Please visit the research section to find out about ongoing research.
Contact us to find out how our experienced team of researchers can provide advice and support your research ideas and projects.